Ask anyone about insurance, and irrespective of their profession/place of work they’ll quickly tell you about Motor, Health and travel insurances and what they are! However, specific professionals have specific insurance requirements depending on the nature of their work and the risks they are exposed to. Take for example, the risk of loss an event planner undertakes if God forbid delegates accidentally set fire to the hotel he/she had hired for a conference! Huge right?

We help our clients develop a 360-degree understanding of the kind of risks they are exposed to so an appropriate cover can be bought. We offer Clinical Trial insurance, Jewellers Block Insurance, Public Liability insurance, Workmen Compensation insurance, Professional Indemnity insurance, Directors and Officers Liability insurance and much more! Reach out to us to find out more!